St. Louis, MO
Marketing and Media Manager
The Marketing and Media Manager is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Gardner Capital’s marketing and communication efforts in alignment with business strategies and direction. The Marketing and Media Manager will support all teams to develop communications to market Gardner Capital.
- Build and execute marketing strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, branding, and audience identification.
- Responsible for developing and updating content across social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
- Creates, manages and grows business presence of Gardner Capital across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Establish branding strategies and executing processes to achieve the strategic marketing goals of Gardner Capital.
- Organize ground breaking ceremonies and other events.
- Prepare all press releases, media requests, and marketing campaigns.
- Monitors and maintains relationships with outside marketing consultants and vendors.
- Create and prepare print and digital material.
- Coordinates the engagement process for third party firms to assist with implementing marketing duties.
- Completes other projects as assigned.
- Working knowledge in planning, managing and executing marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of legal guidelines regarding marketing, branding and advertising.
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and planning.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Marketing, Business, or Communication with 1-3+ years of experience in marketing, public relations, or journalism related experience.
- Experience with social media platforms.
- Detail oriented with experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space.
- Communicating with external stakeholders, media, and governmental relations.
- Please contact Tish Boothe via email at [email protected] for more information.