We launched this business in the same markets in which we currently develop and invest, so we fully understand the opportunities and risks. One of Gardner Capital’s core values is building long-term partnerships, and private equity is a natural extensive of our investment, syndication, and development businesses, all of which rely on strong partnerships.
Gardner Capital Investments and our private equity partners will pool capital to invest in market rate housing development deals with total development costs between $20 million and $50 million. Our expertise and focused management allow us to offer some of the most competitive terms in the industry.
Gardner Capital private equity investments are ideal for both private and institutional investors who are seeking the following:
- A long-term investment strategy
- A long-term partnership with a solid company
- A reduction of federal income taxes
- Conservatively structured real estate deals that hold minimal debt
- Assurances of compliance and due diligence on every deal
- Quick and efficient closings