Gardner Capital is seeking a high-performing, full-time Real Estate Paralegal to support our Clayton, MO based development office. Gardner Capital is an Affordable Housing and Solar developer, investor and tax credit syndicator with a nationwide presence. The Paralegal will work closely with the CEO, CFO and in-house legal counsel.
- Review and provide revisions to Real Estate titles, surveys, contracts and closing documents
- Create, register and manage corporate entities.
- Request and review title policies.
- Manages documentation and timelines for real estate closings.
- Legal Research
- Prioritizes conflicting needs – handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadlines
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including internal staff and external partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and accurately
- Forward-thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Experience / Education
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 Years Paralegal experience, preferably within the real estate and/or corporate sector
- Affordable housing or commercial real estate transaction experience preferred
- Resourceful team-player, with the ability to be effective independently
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Adobe and SharePoint preferred