Under the direction of the Senior Vice President of Development-Midwest, the Development Intern is responsible for supporting the overall functions of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Development Department. The Development Intern will support all members of the Development team. The position is a part-time paid internship requiring on average 24 hours per week. The candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks.
- Compiling and organizing reports.
- Providing research support for development projects.
- Communicating with other members of the Development team and outside consultants.
- Review and assist with development agreements.
- Monitors and maintain current information on various development accounts.
- Completes other development projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of the real estate and development industry.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and accurately.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
Experience / Education
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance or other related degree. Prefer junior or senior class level.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Adobe and SharePoint
- Detail oriented
To Apply Please send your resume to Jena Bagot [email protected]