Marketing and Media Intern
Gardner Capital is seeking a well-qualified Marketing and Media Intern to support our corporate office in St. Louis. Gardner Capital is an Affordable Housing and Solar developer, investor, and tax credit syndicator with a nationwide presence. The Marketing and Media Intern will primarily curate our company website and social media, as well as support the corporate administrative team in a variety of other tasks.
The position is a part-time, paid internship requiring on average 24 hours per week. The candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks.
- Help build website and social media platforms
- Assist in posting Press Releases
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Works closely with Chief of Staff to keep Executives well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Answer phones
- Assist in other office management and administrative tasks
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with MS Word and MS WordPress
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask efficiently and accurately
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Experience / Education
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Digital Media, or a related study. Prefer junior, senior, or graduate level.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience and interest in internal and external communication, affordable housing, and renewable energy are all preferred
- Resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS WordPress, Excel, Adobe and SharePoint preferred
Job Types: Intern, Part-time
Please send resume to Mike Koehler, Chief of Staff