Gardner Capital is seeking a well-qualified Corporate Services Intern to support our corporate staff in St. Louis. Gardner Capital is a Clayton-based private equity firm, specializing in multifamily housing and solar development, tax credit syndication and real estate-related investments with regional offices throughout the U.S. Under the direction of the Chief of Staff, the Corporate Services Intern will assist the company’s corporate staff, including the executive team, administration, IT, legal, public relations, and human resources departments. The intern will experience firsthand various aspects of how a corporate office functions and supports revenue-generating business units. The position is a part-time or full-time, paid internship requiring a commitment of at least 24 hours per week.
- Assist corporate services staff in day to day office operations
- Provide research and ongoing project support for various groups
- Manage and improve filing systems for various departments
- Communicate with staff, vendors, and visitors
- General office management, including assistance with IT equipment
- Completes other duties as assigned
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of office management and office duties.
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently and accurately
- Self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
Experience / Education
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Business, Management, Administration, Finance, Urban Studies or other related degree. Prefer junior, senior, or graduate level.
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Proficiency in MS Office, Sharepoint, Adobe Acrobat, Dropbox preferred
Please send your resume to Mike Koehler ([email protected])