Gardner Capital is seeking a high-performing and driven full time Real Estate Paralegal to provide legal support to the executive team in Clayton, MO. Gardner Capital is an affordable housing and renewable energy developer, investor, and tax credit syndicator with a nationwide presence. Gardner Capital is committed to improving families’ well-being through the provision of quality, affordable housing and clean reliable solar-generated electricity. The Paralegal will work closely with the Company’s CFO, providing with strategic planning, meeting and travel logistics, and other administrative duties from the Principal and CFO.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Paralegal position are as follows:
- Review and provide revisions to real estate titles, surveys, contracts and closing documents.
- Draft deal structure charts for tax credit syndication, solar development, and development projects.
- Draft various legal documents and entity agreements.
- Submit and maintain all tax ID’s
- Organize legal documents
- Manage executive signature requests
- Perform research and support activities on various projects.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Principal and CFO including:
- Managing extremely active calendar of appointments.
- Corresponding with internal and external stake-holders. * Work with Chief of Staff to keep Executives well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
We are looking for a motivated team player who also works well independently. We prefer candidates with:
- Strong Organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and a sense of urgency
- Prioritizes conflicting needs – handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadlines.
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and positive interactions with others
- Ability to build relationships with steak-holders, including internal staff and external partners.
- A strong work ethic and diligence in follow-through
- General computer skills – proficiency with MS Office is necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3-5 years of Paralegal experience, preferably within real state and/or banking.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communication, affordable housing, and renewable energy are all preferred.
Employee benefits include:
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Life Insurance and Long-Term disability insurance
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time